Web Analyst (Lottoland)
- IT & Technology
Support the analytic needs of a business unit by analysing web traffic using clickstream tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture etc. Use standard BI tools, such as Microstrategy and Business Objects, to produce reports relating to outcomes.
- Create dashboards by pulling data from different data sources and websites for presentations to senior management team.
- Collaborate with external partners such as Agencies to assist with data collection and reporting.
- Create core insights from the data to suggest, create and execute multivariate or a/b/c tests that drive fundamental improvements to the site experience.
- Exhibit a high level of expertise in driving the data strategy across multiple “listening posts” (websites, surveys, testing, CRM systems, market research etc).
- Weekly, monthly reports (excel, Google Analytics, BI tools, clickstream analytics).
- Lead development of senior management dashboards.
- Website behaviour and customer experience analysis.
- Data consolidation and validation.
- Create and define tags and tracking parameter implementations.
- Creation and completion of Multivariate and A/B testing documents (from hypothesis creation to influencing creatives to identifying success metrics) and post test analysis.
- Business requirements synthesized from multiple sources including product managers, development teams, and functional group members.
- Documentation relating to existing processes and suggestion / presentations for improving those processes.
- At least two to four years of working with standard analysis tools: Crazy Eggs, Kissmetrics, Google Analytics, ClickTracks, WebTrends, HBX, CoreMetrics etc.
- Experience in Google BigQuery and Adform valued.
- At least one year of experience in advanced web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, competitive analysis, surveys and market research. Optimizely knowledge highly valued.
- Three to five years of experience in one or more roles in an online ecommerce or online support environments.
- High level of expertise with Business Intelligence tools, two plus years, such as MS Analysis Services, Business Objects, MicroStrategy, Cognos etc with experience writing and tuning sql queries in a online or offline environment.
- Three to five years of experience in using the Microsoft Office suite with very strong Excel skills.
- Three to five years of business analysis experience in online/e-commerce companies with multiple functions / business units preferred.
- Experience in the SEM (Search Engine Marketing) / PPC (Pay Per Click) and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) strategies and experience of measure success of SEM/PPC and SEO campaigns / efforts highly valued.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources.
Team / Leadership Skills
- Works effectively both independently and as a member of a cross functional team.
- Uses sound judgment to identify issues and escalates when appropriate.
- Contribute to improvements in processes (technical or business) used by analysts.
- Ability to identify key needs or gaps and provide leadership to close those gaps.
- Identifies and communicates specific personal growth goals for self.
Technical / Functional Skills
- Understands relevant technology applications in their area.
- Identifies and drives requirements trade-offs by proposing solutions to Biz Unit /Functional Unit leadership.
- Handles multiple tasks, switches priorities and focuses as needed.
- Exhibits high degree of pro-activeness in analyzing customer behavior using available data to suggest changes on the website.
- Understands the complex web ecosystems and best practices and applies this knowledge to their work.
Lotteries have existed for more than 3000 years – it is one of the oldest games of civilization. People always longed for the right to dream of how winning a jackpot could change their life.
View Lottoland profile
Apply for this role
Why post a job?
- Free and easy!
- Displayed for 90 days
- Shared with our followers
- Reach industry enthusiasts!
Post your job
Jobs in iGaming is the first job board for the iGaming industry: Online Casino, Betting, Trading and Poker jobs.
We work hard to show you the most attractive vacancies from the best employers in iGaming. All vacancies come directly from the employers, which means you won't find any recruiter vacancies here. All applications are sent directly to the employer. We believe that the job seeker comes first.
Weekly Jobs Update
Get updated with the latest iGaming Jobs send freshly to your inbox every week.