UX Designer & Developer (PokerStars)
- IT & Technology
London, United Kingdom
Mid- weight Online Designer & Developer who has worked in a fast pasted development environment and appreciates the commitment that is required.
The main purpose of this role is to conceptualise and design web products enhancement along with running AB testing to improve customer experience and conversion rate levels.
You will have a proven record of collaborative working with other developers and have the self confidence to suggest and defend ideas to the internal team. You will not always be working in development teams so you should feel confident in leading development on projects and working with non-technical colleagues to come up with creative solutions.
- Wireframe, design and code proofs of concept for web/landing pages.
- Conduct benchmark, consumer research and websites/landing pages usability analysis.
- Definition of new products characteristics such as presentation, placement, and technical implementation.
- Translate the strategy into a product roadmap with a clear vision.
- Documentation of product specifications and functional requirements.
- Prioritize the features based on customer value and relevance to the market.
- Improve product efficiency by leading landing pages features testing and managing users-customized tools.
Desired Skills & Experience
Skills and Capabilities
- Excellent knowledge of the latest web technologies and approaches, user interaction and experience.
- Strong portfolio showing a breadth of work in this field.
- A proven record in collaborative working both with other developers and the wider project team.
- An innovative, can-do attitude.
- Good communication skills you should be able to present your point of view and back yourself.
- Ability to take a commercial concept and create a landing page design concepts.
- Exceptionally critical of design, a true perfectionist.
- Fast and agile, can handle changing priorities well.
- A great tech communicator, wants to share knowledge with others.
- Real attention to detail both front and back end.
- Experience in the demands of deadline-driven work.
- Good working knowledge of mobile web development
- Ability to take ownership of design projects and work within brand guidelines.
- Knowledge of PPC and display.
- Other European language.
- Worked on user interfaces for software products/mobile apps (ideally games).
- Previous experience with mobile devices (iOS and Android).
- Communicates Effectively
- Results Focused
- Job Knowledge
- Customer Focus
- Decision Making
- Working With Others
- Commitment & Resilience
- Flexibility & Adaptability
Who wouldn't want to work for the largest poker brand in the world? PokerStars is a brand of the Rational Group, owning Full Tilt Poker and some of the best known poker tournaments like EPT.
View PokerStars profile
Apply for this role
Why post a job?
- Free and easy!
- Displayed for 90 days
- Shared with our followers
- Reach industry enthusiasts!
Post your job
Jobs in iGaming is the first job board for the iGaming industry: Online Casino, Betting, Trading and Poker jobs.
We work hard to show you the most attractive vacancies from the best employers in iGaming. All vacancies come directly from the employers, which means you won't find any recruiter vacancies here. All applications are sent directly to the employer. We believe that the job seeker comes first.
Weekly Jobs Update
Get updated with the latest iGaming Jobs send freshly to your inbox every week.