Social Media Executive (Analyst) (Unibet)
London (Wimbledon), United Kingdom
Passionate about sports and social media? This is a unique opportunity to join a leader in the online gaming sector. We’re looking for a Social Media Executive, as part of our growing Social Media team.
As part of a dynamic and fast paced team you will take full responsibility of social media analytics, reporting, and advertising across the full brand portfolio. This role is to implement Unibet’s Social Media strategy, with a primary focus in analysis, reporting and social media advertising.
- Delivery and support of Social Media strategy and plans
- Providing robust, detailed analytics and insights across multiple social platforms.
- Building and updating bespoke reports/dashboards for key internal stakeholders
- Analysis & optimisation of Social Media activity
- Work closely with networks (Facebook, Twitter, etc) to set up, run and optimise social advertising campaigns based on predefined KPIs
- Analyse campaign performance against KPIs & report on any trends & insights to key stakeholders
- Recommend opportunities for campaign optimisation based on meeting KPI’s & implement as required
- Support local initiatives and be the key contact and expert for social media insights, analytics as well as social advertising.
- Collate added-value documents such as Competitor Analysis, Marketplace Overview, etc and work on ad-hoc social media projects
- Work with key internal stakeholders/teams to set up and run competitions and promotions
- Support when needed in day-to-day management of the brand’s social media communities
- Support in social content production to drive engagement with fans/followers
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Previous experience in digital marketing /advertising and an interest or specialism in social media
- A deep understanding of creating and optimising ad campaigns on Facebook & Twitter. Experience using Google and YouTube commercial applications is a plus.
- Experience in working with social and/or web analytics tools/suites
- Experience in using Social Media Management Systems & tools (i.e. Radian 6, Sysomos, Hootsuite, etc) is a plus but not mandatory
- Keeping up to date with developments throughout the social sphere and investigating potential ways of implementing changes to add value
- Experience in creating and delivering target driven integrated social campaigns
- Managing and engaging with customers across multiple social communities (desirable)
- A strong interest in sports. Experience in e-gaming/gambling is a plus
- Excellent communication and literacy skills
- Ability to present data / findings to appropriate teams
- Team player & analytical mindset
- Self-motivated and willing to take on new challenges
Education / Qualifications / Professional Certificates / Other
University degree preferably in marketing, advertising or communications is preferred but not essential
Languages: English. Any additional languages is a plus
- 25 days paid holiday
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Private Health
- Childcare Vouchers and more
Unibet is a company that operates with online gambling and offers such products as online casino, online poker, online bingo.
View Unibet profile
Apply for this role
Why post a job?
- Free and easy!
- Displayed for 90 days
- Shared with our followers
- Reach industry enthusiasts!
Post your job
Jobs in iGaming is the first job board for the iGaming industry: Online Casino, Betting, Trading and Poker jobs.
We work hard to show you the most attractive vacancies from the best employers in iGaming. All vacancies come directly from the employers, which means you won't find any recruiter vacancies here. All applications are sent directly to the employer. We believe that the job seeker comes first.
Weekly Jobs Update
Get updated with the latest iGaming Jobs send freshly to your inbox every week.