Senior Mobile iOS Developer (Paddy Power)
- IT & Technology
- Paddy Power
Overall Purpose of Job
Paddy Power is looking for a talented senior Mobile iOS developer with expertise in Objective-C/C++ to work on our expanding Mobile Development Team developing our new generation mobile offering.
The Technology department within Paddy Power solves challenges that are truly unique in complexity and scale. The Group has retail, B2B, B2C and e-commerce dimensions. It has a global network of retail outlets, high volume real-time trading applications and mission critical websites.
The successful candidate will work very closely with the business and use the latest technologies to create real business impact taking existing online products to customers’ mobiles or tablets.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Work closely with the Product Development and Web Development teams in Paddy Power to ensure the best possible experience for the iOS platform.
- Develop exciting native UIs and functionality for exciting and popular online brands.
- Contribute clean, secure and maintainable code to the product
- Ensure that all code developed is adequately unit tested.
- Mentor more junior members of the team on best practice, new technologies and techniques.
- Optimise code and UIs for performance.
- Work within a Scrum team to deliver user stories
- 5+ years of object-oriented software development experience.
- Real-world experience (please include your portfolio) building complex applications for the iPhone or iPad using Objective-C/C++ with Cocoa and other frameworks.
- 2+ years of mobile application development experience (native or HTML5).
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs and extendable UIs
- Knowledge of iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques
Apply for this role
Why post a job?
- Free and easy!
- Displayed for 90 days
- Shared with our followers
- Reach industry enthusiasts!
Post your job
Jobs in iGaming is the first job board for the iGaming industry: Online Casino, Betting, Trading and Poker jobs.
We work hard to show you the most attractive vacancies from the best employers in iGaming. All vacancies come directly from the employers, which means you won't find any recruiter vacancies here. All applications are sent directly to the employer. We believe that the job seeker comes first.
Weekly Jobs Update
Get updated with the latest iGaming Jobs send freshly to your inbox every week.