"New Brand" Screens Graphic Designer (Paddy Power)
- Paddy Power
Our desire is that our retail customers have a great experience each and every time they visit our shops. Our shops are best in class in the range of markets and events available to customers. We are looking to develop a “new look” of our shop screens, across both our product range and our marketing material for display in our retail estates in both Ireland and UK.
We are looking for an experienced graphic designer to work within our Retail Development Division. The candidate must have a strong background in graphical design for visual display units as well as creative mid and to look at things from a different perspective.
Betting sector experience is not essential although knowledge of the betting industry would be advantageous; critically though, candidates must:
- Have a broad sporting knowledge and an interest in sport.
- Have good customer empathy and be willing to get under the skin of the target markets.
- Have a track record in delivering creative, commercially successful design in a fast paced, multi site-business.
The successful candidate will have design experience within a fast-moving business. This experience will enable them to work collaboratively with the Retail Development Team in conceptualizing ideas and designing sample templates of future design screens.
The right candidate will display creativity and innovation in making concept ideas for the future look of our screens, translating PP brand values into eye-catching and market leading screen designs.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Initial work will focus on creating an entirely new look and feel for all screen displays by incorporating new technologies and enhanced display functionality
- Critically looking at our current screens design and our competitors and showing a portfolio of the strengths and weaknesses.
- Developing new design concepts which will build on and integrate our new corporate branding identity
- The creative work will focus on design layouts/templates for core race to race and sports betting information.
- Experience creating web based graphics (PNG, Jpeg, GIF, flash, etc.) through Photoshop, Illustrator, Bridge
- A current knowledge of new technologies and current trends is also required as the candidate will be expected to participate in the expansion of the Paddy Power brand.
- To visualise and incorporate ‘look and feel’ points from the Retail development team and adapt them into conceptual designs
- Able to prioritise tasks and work to short deadlines.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Be familiar with on-going global developments in retail marketing and display.
- Generate and implement ideas to successful execution.
- Innovative thinking.
Education & Experience
- Qualification in Graphic Design, art, related field or equivalent directly related experience.
- Minimum of 4 years experience working in a graphic design role.
- Thorough proficiency in Photoshop, Flash and Illustrator are a strong plus.
- A strong ability to interpret business and marketing concepts and convert them into persuasive visual communication.
- Strong visualisation and graphic design skills demonstrated through a portfolio.
All applicants must include an online portfolio or pdf when applying for this role.
Apply for this role
Why post a job?
- Free and easy!
- Displayed for 90 days
- Shared with our followers
- Reach industry enthusiasts!
Post your job
Jobs in iGaming is the first job board for the iGaming industry: Online Casino, Betting, Trading and Poker jobs.
We work hard to show you the most attractive vacancies from the best employers in iGaming. All vacancies come directly from the employers, which means you won't find any recruiter vacancies here. All applications are sent directly to the employer. We believe that the job seeker comes first.
Weekly Jobs Update
Get updated with the latest iGaming Jobs send freshly to your inbox every week.