Project Manager Games (Odobo)
- IT & Technology
This job requires the talents and skills of a project manager that enjoys immersing themselves in the details of multiple concurrent game projects. We need a professional who understands the importance of time-to-market, accurate estimation, and thrives in a start-up environment.
The main responsibilities of the Project Manager are to:
- Manage the details and timelines of multiple concurrent projects (varying in size, scope, and focus)
- Create full-scale project plans and associated communications
- Work with game producers, developers, QA and project stakeholders to ensure that new projects and / or change requests are accurately (and realistically) summarised and estimated
- Coordinate and liaise with all resources involved to move projects forward
- Anticipate and identify any current or potential blockers that could hamper progress
- Apply an iterative agile methodology to development to ensure regular milestone deliverables and feedback to both technical and business stakeholders
- Preliminarily review business requirements, artefacts, and deliverables for completeness and correctness prior to passing them onto principal project stakeholders or active participants (for example, does a specification have the necessary detail before it is reviewed by a developer?)
- Actively monitor timelines and track progress against deliverables
- Report progress to project stakeholders and architects
- Communicate with external firms and resources on an on-going basis
- Determine and assess the need for additional staff and / or contractors and suggest the appropriate recruitments
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical paths
Skills and knowledge
- University degree or college diploma, preferably with a technical background such as Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- A keen eye and attention to detail
- Strong familiarity with JIRA, Microsoft Project-like tools, and time-tracking systems
- Experience with working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is critical
- Can conform and reacts well to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines
- Experience with agile methodology
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies and processes
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
High-technology start-ups don't just happen in Silicon Valley anymore.
View Odobo profile
Apply for this role
Why post a job?
- Free and easy!
- Displayed for 90 days
- Shared with our followers
- Reach industry enthusiasts!
Post your job
Jobs in iGaming is the first job board for the iGaming industry: Online Casino, Betting, Trading and Poker jobs.
We work hard to show you the most attractive vacancies from the best employers in iGaming. All vacancies come directly from the employers, which means you won't find any recruiter vacancies here. All applications are sent directly to the employer. We believe that the job seeker comes first.
Weekly Jobs Update
Get updated with the latest iGaming Jobs send freshly to your inbox every week.