Project Manager - Corporate IT (Paddy Power)
- IT & Technology
- Paddy Power
The Technology department within Paddy Power solves challenges that are truly unique in complexity and scale. The Group has e-Commerce, Retail, B2B and B2C dimensions. It has a global network of retail outlets, high volume real-time trading applications and mission critical websites. It sells live price feeds into some of the largest gaming operators in the world. The technology function, which comprises a wide range of skill sets, will double in size in the coming year.
Due to continuing company growth and increasing complexity in the head-office (i.e. Corporate) functions, an exciting and challenging IT Project Manager position is now available. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced IT Project Manager to identify, define and drive the implementation of system, process, workflow and efficiency improvements for the key head-office departments.
- Capture, shape and manage project requests from the business
- Manage initiatives through approval, implementation and operational handover phases
- Engage business stakeholders to define detailed requirements and develop business case
- Engage external vendors / internal software development and infrastructure teams to define solution
- Engage with cross functional teams to ensure timely and quality completion of project deliverables
- Proactively document key business processes across the main head-office functions including Finance, HR, Recruitment, Legal, Payroll, Marketing and identify opportunities for improved efficiency, automation and workflow
- Report to senior IT and Business managers on change initiatives
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ yeas experience of complex business analysis and project delivery in a highly dynamic company undergoing a significant change programme
- Demonstrable proactive ness, creativity and ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent written and verbal communication / presentation skills and expertise in modelling and diagram production
- Proven ability to influence stakeholders and shape key decisions
- Understanding of project management methodologies like Prince2/Scrum
- Specific functional expertise in one of the major ERP packages with Oracle e-Business Suite (v12) knowledge a definite advantage
- 2.1 or higher in relevant discipline from a top tier academic institution, Masters a plus
Apply for this role
Why post a job?
- Free and easy!
- Displayed for 90 days
- Shared with our followers
- Reach industry enthusiasts!
Post your job
Jobs in iGaming is the first job board for the iGaming industry: Online Casino, Betting, Trading and Poker jobs.
We work hard to show you the most attractive vacancies from the best employers in iGaming. All vacancies come directly from the employers, which means you won't find any recruiter vacancies here. All applications are sent directly to the employer. We believe that the job seeker comes first.
Weekly Jobs Update
Get updated with the latest iGaming Jobs send freshly to your inbox every week.