Norwegian Customer Services Representative (6 months) (PokerStars)
- Customer Support
We are seeking Customer Service representatives to work from our Maltese office who are fluent in Norwegian, English and preferably another major language.
- Translate documents and templates from English to the other language(s)
- Respond to customer requests and enquiries in English and other language(s)
- Fast, accurate and thorough responses to numerous e-mails per shift
- Managing player accounts (passwords, cash transfers, account privileges)
- Hosting final tables of tournaments
- Providing information on player deposits and cash outs
- Informing players about current promotions at PokerStars
- Assisting players with connection and technical issues
- Informing players about games and game rules
- Interpreting hand histories for players
- Responding to player concerns about site integrity
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
- Excellent command of professional writing
- Self-motivated, able to work as part of a busy team
- Ability to work in a high-volume work environment
- Minimum typing speed of 40 wpm; 60 wpm or more preferred
- Additional major language
- Strong knowledge of online and/or brick-and-mortar poker
- Basic knowledge of online money processing - (e.g. transactions via credit card, NETeller etc)
- Previous experience from working in online customer support
Who wouldn't want to work for the largest poker brand in the world? PokerStars is a brand of the Rational Group, owning Full Tilt Poker and some of the best known poker tournaments like EPT.
View PokerStars profile
Apply for this role
Why post a job?
- Free and easy!
- Displayed for 90 days
- Shared with our followers
- Reach industry enthusiasts!
Post your job
Jobs in iGaming is the first job board for the iGaming industry: Online Casino, Betting, Trading and Poker jobs.
We work hard to show you the most attractive vacancies from the best employers in iGaming. All vacancies come directly from the employers, which means you won't find any recruiter vacancies here. All applications are sent directly to the employer. We believe that the job seeker comes first.
Weekly Jobs Update
Get updated with the latest iGaming Jobs send freshly to your inbox every week.