Mobile Affiliate Manager (PokerStars)
London, United Kingdom
The Mobile Affiliate Manager role will form part of the Affiliate Team at PokerStars. The Mobile Affiliate Manager will be responsible for building and growing the mobile affiliate program and offering via PokerStarsPartners.com. This role will include creation of a user journey for mobile customers through to attracting new mobile affiliates to the program and building up a portfolio of affiliates. The role will encompass setting up mobile promotions, ordering creative and developing technical specifications for mobile affiliation tools and systems.
- Successfully identify, recruit, develop and manage new affiliates with mobile traffic
- Improve the mobile acquisition funnel, both for mobile and desktop originated.
- Create a user journey for mobile traffic
- Develop cutting edge affiliate mobile solutions
- Proactively project manage mobile implementations including tools to make the program more robust
- Create and manage promotions and programs to enhance retention and loyalty of mobile players
- Balance needs of the customer (affiliate) with needs of the company
- Develop new mobile markets within the assigned territory by working closely with country managers
- Prepare business proposals
- Willingness to work on non-mobile related affiliate activities
- Skills and Capabilities
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the mobile affiliate sector
- High degree of mobile technical understanding
- Exceptional understanding of mobile users’ behaviour.
- Exceptional understanding of mobile devices as used for games and other apps
- Experience in project management
- Ability to analyse mobile traffic using various software
- Strong numeric, analytical and commercial skills
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- Experience with application stores, e.g. Google Play, App Store, Appitalism, GetJar, etc.
- Be detail oriented
- Degree in Business, Marketing or similar
- Experience within the online gaming industry
- Previous experience in preparing business proposals
- Additional languages are a distinct advantage
- Be willing to travel
Who wouldn't want to work for the largest poker brand in the world? PokerStars is a brand of the Rational Group, owning Full Tilt Poker and some of the best known poker tournaments like EPT.
View PokerStars profile
Apply for this role
Why post a job?
- Free and easy!
- Displayed for 90 days
- Shared with our followers
- Reach industry enthusiasts!
Post your job
Jobs in iGaming is the first job board for the iGaming industry: Online Casino, Betting, Trading and Poker jobs.
We work hard to show you the most attractive vacancies from the best employers in iGaming. All vacancies come directly from the employers, which means you won't find any recruiter vacancies here. All applications are sent directly to the employer. We believe that the job seeker comes first.
Weekly Jobs Update
Get updated with the latest iGaming Jobs send freshly to your inbox every week.