Marketing Strategy Executive (Paddy Power)
- Paddy Power
Paddy Power Games is a rapidly growing business with a clear mission to become the world’s best online games destination. We are looking for a creative, forward thinking, customer centric marketing executive who is analytical, strategic, technically savvy and innovative. Someone who really knows how to develop marketing strategy for both products and customer and has experience in the area of lifecycle management as a way to drive customer retention and value. Mobile being the focused growth area, It is also important that the person in this role has mobile & tablet web and app experience.
This is an important role within Paddy Power Games and we are looking for ambitious, dedicated candidates who want to develop their careers and go on to deliver great work in on-line marketing.
Purpose of the Role
The primary function of this role is to develop the marketing strategy for certain product, with an emphasis on mobile and customer segments – This role holder will have responsibility for delivering marketing strategy for products and segments within the paddypowergames.com customer base (specific products and segments to be defined). A particular focus in this role will be to promote mobile web and native apps products for iPhone, iPad and Android mobile devices. This will focus primarily in interrogating and understanding data trends in order to develop strategic plans to meet P&L targets. Strategic planning will be based on the delivery of a long term, annual, quarterly and on-going (reactive where needed) plans based on reaching targets.
- Strategic and Marketing plans: the role holder will deliver an annual and quarterly strategy for each of their product and customer segments in order to reach existing and stretch targets, with a special focus on mobile products. They will also deliver a corresponding specific plan of marketing activities to be delivered through internal stakeholders such as Marcomms & Brand. These will be based on maximising budget available and ROI to deliver targets. Marketing plans will be delivered within the timescales set out under internal processes and will provide sufficient information and knowledge upfront on theme and target audience for internal teams to be able to deliver.
- Data Analytics: primary in the development of the strategic plans will be working within the Games team as well as with the Customer Intelligence Team, the User Experience team and self-delivered data interrogation through internal tools / sources to interrogate data, develop insights from the data to drive strategy.
- Product understanding: working closely with the product and operations managers to understand the product development strategy and delivery of new product to incorporate into plans as well as on-going revenue targets / gaps in product revenues to help prioritise planning. This role will involve working closely with the mobile product team especially.
- Customer insights: working with a variety of data sources including internal database, website reporting, external sources, direct customer interaction and surveys to develop a set of customer segment insights (where needed for the customer segments that play predominantly these products) that will be used to inform strategy. This will necessitate close working relationships with the other marketing executives and managers within the Games team (or across e-Gaming and SB) on coordinating activities.
- Innovative Campaign Design: The person in this role is the start point for the creative thinking going into the on-going marketing strategy and campaign plan. The first spark of the creative thinking on how to drive product and customer growth will be with this person so a strategic and creative mind and an ability to translate ideas into actionable plans will be a key function.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in both digital & mobile marketing is essential for this role to develop value proposition for online & mobile customers
- Strategic thinking & Planning skills: ability to translate data into usable insights & develop the quarterly and monthly plan within given deadlines
- Creative commercial thinker: someone who can work under their own initiative to achieve targets & come up with innovative ideas to translate them into actionable plans
Experience and Education
- Experience working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Record of having worked in Online Gaming will be looked on positively
- Prior experience working within a product, analytical /or marketing role is important
- Educated at tertiary level is required
Relationship management with variety of internal and external stakeholders and suppliers will be critical to this role. Much of the technical execution will be undertaken by internal teams such as Customer Service, Gaming Support, Marcomms, Design, Operations or Brand. Where applicable the role holder will be expected to manage these relationships and ensure that campaigns/tests are delivered on-time and to brief and budget (both from a cost and an ROI perspective). Much of the product marketing may be undertaken and worked on with external suppliers so therefore managing these relationships in a coordinated way will be critical.
Apply for this role
Why post a job?
- Free and easy!
- Displayed for 90 days
- Shared with our followers
- Reach industry enthusiasts!
Post your job
Jobs in iGaming is the first job board for the iGaming industry: Online Casino, Betting, Trading and Poker jobs.
We work hard to show you the most attractive vacancies from the best employers in iGaming. All vacancies come directly from the employers, which means you won't find any recruiter vacancies here. All applications are sent directly to the employer. We believe that the job seeker comes first.
Weekly Jobs Update
Get updated with the latest iGaming Jobs send freshly to your inbox every week.