Marketing Advisor/Analyst (Odobo)
High-technology start-ups don't just happen in Silicon Valley anymore. We are Odobo, a new start-up in Gibraltar with a fresh approach to the online gaming space. We are actively searching for a Marketing Advisor/Analyst to assist in proliferating the executive team’s vision for operational marketing and client relations with external agencies and resources to realise deliverables.
We need someone who thrives in a fast-paced, growing start-up environment, co-ordinates marketing strategies at high levels, is an excellent communicator on all levels and has relevant industry experience.
- Be an exceptional communicator, in written and oral formats
- Have excellent organisational skills to coordinate printing materials, marketing campaigns, tradeshows and other events from start to finish
- Have project management experience from a marketing perspective, to understand the preparation and scheduling required for well developed marketing campaigns
- Be up-to-date with industry technology; knowledge of how competitors promote and deploy their campaigns and materials in an up-to-date and engaging way to the targeted audiences
- Have an in-depth knowledge of how key marketing suppliers operate to ensure efficient results, such as graphic designers, advertising agencies, media companies; have knowledge of their needs and requirements industry language and how materials should be delivered for them to work on
- Enjoy research and project /event planning and assisting with all initiatives
- Enjoy travelling to tradeshows and events worldwide
In this role, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Accepting a brief, identifying goals and executing them to a high standard within set timeframe and budget
- Be able to negotiate third-party suppliers for the best rates and quality output
- Work with in-house designers, PR and producers as well as external agencies to create content for products
- Planning events, conduct research, prepare proposals and reports and develop brochures and other marketing materials as well as setting up tradeshow stands
- Project managing each and every stage through to ensure all materials are correct before printing, printed correctly according to brief, arrive on time and in the correct location – all within allocated budget
- Ensure marketing brief is adhered to, raising any issues at the time to ensure productivity
- Ensure that best practice is applied to both design and implementation
- Travelling and setting up for tradeshows and events worldwide
Skills and knowledge
The candidate’s skills and attributes must include:
- Minimum 3 years working in an online marketing advisor/analyst role or similar
- Being highly organised and previous marketing project experience
- Being educated to degree level
- Proven experience in design skills, photo-editing, desktop publishing, graphic design
- Excellent Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Excellent internet skills including social media networks
- Proficient in prototyping and communicating desired marketing material
- A strong record of developing strong working relationships with executives, peers, and associates
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strong proof-reader
- The ability to cope and thrive in a dynamic start-up environment
- Being a self-starter who sets aggressive goals and is driven to succeed both personally and professionally; focused on productivity and deeply committed to quality of service
- Be enthusiastic and creative with all marketing aspects bringing industry experience and ideas to Odobo
High-technology start-ups don't just happen in Silicon Valley anymore.
View Odobo profile
Apply for this role
Why post a job?
- Free and easy!
- Displayed for 90 days
- Shared with our followers
- Reach industry enthusiasts!
Post your job
Jobs in iGaming is the first job board for the iGaming industry: Online Casino, Betting, Trading and Poker jobs.
We work hard to show you the most attractive vacancies from the best employers in iGaming. All vacancies come directly from the employers, which means you won't find any recruiter vacancies here. All applications are sent directly to the employer. We believe that the job seeker comes first.
Weekly Jobs Update
Get updated with the latest iGaming Jobs send freshly to your inbox every week.