HR Representative (Unibet)
London (Wimbledon), United Kingdom
HR function in the UK is being reorganised to align better with business requirements going forwards and in particular to focus more on supporting business strategic objectives.
The HR representative is responsible for providing support to the UK HR Department and administering policies relating to all phases of human resources activity. Responding to inquiries from both employees and managers regarding policies, procedures and programs. HR Representative will specifically support the HR Advisor, Recruitment Manager and L&D Manager.
Responsibilities for the role would include:
Feedback to agencies/candidates, follow up with managers, booking of interviews
Make sure no candidates are lost in the process and keep process up to speed
Compiling and maintaining metrics
Maintaining the careers pages
Raising purchase orders related to recruitment
Support the general administrative tasks associated with the L&D function:
- Daily support of general HR administration including
- New starters, leavers
- Employee Benefits administration including payroll and bonus
- On boarding
- HR systems
- Performance management
- Daily support for Employees and Managers as an HR point of contact
- Other ad hoc admin tasks, filing, reference checks, confirmation letters
- Support in recruitment process for employees:
- Communicate course requirements and details to delegates, facilities, trainers and external suppliers within agreed timescales.
- Schedule staff to attend internal and external learning events
- Maintain metrics and produce reports on learning and development activity using agreed HR performance indicators.
- Assist with the preparation of learning and development materials
Skills and Knowledge
- An HR related degree and / or previous experience in a similar role
- Good communication skills
- Excellent organisation ability
- Time management skills
- Team player work at all times with the interests of company and team
- High attention to detail
- High numeracy levels and comfortable working with metrics
- Highly IT literate (MS Office), particularly Excel
- Able to work on their own initiative
- Bright with a desire to improve processes and make them efficient
- High level of cultural sensitivity
- Good sense of humour
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Experience working within On Line/Hi Tech industry sector
- Experience of working in organisation with diverse culture and multiple nationalities
Unibet is a company that operates with online gambling and offers such products as online casino, online poker, online bingo.
View Unibet profile
Apply for this role
Why post a job?
- Free and easy!
- Displayed for 90 days
- Shared with our followers
- Reach industry enthusiasts!
Post your job
Jobs in iGaming is the first job board for the iGaming industry: Online Casino, Betting, Trading and Poker jobs.
We work hard to show you the most attractive vacancies from the best employers in iGaming. All vacancies come directly from the employers, which means you won't find any recruiter vacancies here. All applications are sent directly to the employer. We believe that the job seeker comes first.
Weekly Jobs Update
Get updated with the latest iGaming Jobs send freshly to your inbox every week.