HR Business Partner (10 months) (PokerStars)
London, United Kingdom
Through engagement with the business and developing a deep understanding of the assigned client group, provide commercially focused expert HR guidance and support to assist in the achievement of business objectives. Pro-actively identify issues and design tailored solutions and initiatives. Ensure fairness and consistency in all people dealings and promote and support a high performance, continuous improvement culture. To leverage support from and work in partnership with People Engagement, HR Projects and the wider HR teams to proactively identify where HR can add value. To work with the wider HR team to share good practice and initiatives.
- Contribute to the design and delivery of the local HR strategy
- Manage and mitigate risk and exposure to the business from a people perspective.
- Deliver effective ER:
- Managing performance
- Organisation Design
- Discipline and Grievance
- Absence (planned and unplanned)
- Transformation (including cultural)
- Own and address issues identified from the employee survey (or other feedback mechanisms) and work to maintain/improve/increase scores and address identified issues.
- Identify and address opportunities for proactively upskilling and educating managers and employees
- Support managers with any recruitment activities.
- Advise and support managers on consistent application of all employment policies and procedures and ensure any associated documentation is completed accurately and timely.
- Contribute to the effective running of the local and wider HR teams. Ensure the London HR team presents a professional image to the business.
- Work in partnership with HR colleagues through:
- Participation in company wide projects
- Sharing of initiatives and knowledge
- Active engagement in meetings
- Effective communication of matters affecting the function
- Continuous support.
Skills and Capabilities
- Strong HR generalist background.
- Hands-on experience of dealing with broad range people relations issues.
- Good working knowledge of UK employment law.
- Proven experience of successfully working with internal customers across mid management levels.
- Clear and confident communication.
- Ability to deal with challenging clients and situations.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, complexity and changing industry fundamentals.
- Positive, proactive individual who is an independent self starter with the ability to work as a team member.
- CIPD qualified or able to demonstrate equivalent exposure.
- Experience of dealing with high volume operational priorities and changing deadlines.
- Good working knowledge of standard computer programmes e.g. MS Excel and Word.
Who wouldn't want to work for the largest poker brand in the world? PokerStars is a brand of the Rational Group, owning Full Tilt Poker and some of the best known poker tournaments like EPT.
View PokerStars profile
Apply for this role
Why post a job?
- Free and easy!
- Displayed for 90 days
- Shared with our followers
- Reach industry enthusiasts!
Post your job
Jobs in iGaming is the first job board for the iGaming industry: Online Casino, Betting, Trading and Poker jobs.
We work hard to show you the most attractive vacancies from the best employers in iGaming. All vacancies come directly from the employers, which means you won't find any recruiter vacancies here. All applications are sent directly to the employer. We believe that the job seeker comes first.
Weekly Jobs Update
Get updated with the latest iGaming Jobs send freshly to your inbox every week.