Head of UK Procurement (Unibet)
Wmbledon, United Kingdom
Set up of procurement function and process within the UK and Malta offices across all areas of spend, primarily by the Commercial, Operations and Corporate office teams.
- Working closely with the Legal and Finance teams and the existing Head of Tech Procurement in Stockholm
- Working with senior stakeholders to get their buy-in for the new function and selling the benefits that a formal procurement function can bring
- Working with the CFO and Head of Business Finance to create a procurement strategy, implement both cost saving and service level improvements and develop procurement function within Unibet.
- Working with and supporting a variety of departments in their purchasing, ensuring value for money and best heads of terms for Unibet.
- Implementing procurement function and related processes
- Delivering appropriate controls and demonstrating with KPI’s cost savings and efficiencies
Knowledge and experience
- Experience in working purchasing media / advertising is essential
- Strong background in procurement, ideally within a B2C environment
- Experience setting up a procurement function would be highly desirable
- Strong communicator
- Self starter, able to work without day to day supervision
- Previous experience of working within a culturally diverse business
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills
Education and Qualifications
- Degree and CIPS qualified preferred
- Occasional overseas travel will be required
Unibet is a company that operates with online gambling and offers such products as online casino, online poker, online bingo.
View Unibet profile
Apply for this role
Why post a job?
- Free and easy!
- Displayed for 90 days
- Shared with our followers
- Reach industry enthusiasts!
Post your job
Jobs in iGaming is the first job board for the iGaming industry: Online Casino, Betting, Trading and Poker jobs.
We work hard to show you the most attractive vacancies from the best employers in iGaming. All vacancies come directly from the employers, which means you won't find any recruiter vacancies here. All applications are sent directly to the employer. We believe that the job seeker comes first.
Weekly Jobs Update
Get updated with the latest iGaming Jobs send freshly to your inbox every week.