Head of Product (PokerStars)
- IT & Technology
Isle of Man
This role will be the unifying force behing the PokerStars product strategy and execution, combining feedback from key stakeholders including Poker Room Management, Marketing and our players to set the strategic vision and lead the execution of new features and products. The role of Head of Product is an important and stategic role, gathering and prioritising the customer and product requirements, defining the product vision and working closing with our development teams to continuously deliver remarkable products which meets our high expectations.
- Create and manage the overall product management process at PokerStars.
- Gather and analyse feedback from Poker Room Management, Marketing and the marketplace.
- Lead and execute the internal proces to define the product strategy, roadmap and priorities.
- Develop requirement documents and use cases for new product features.
- Conduct business-level verification and market testing of new features.
- Initiate, manage and conduct competitive analysis benchmarks.
- Become an expert on other products in the marketplace.
- Have a strong understanding of platforms (e.g. mobile and social gaming).
- Become a go-to person and strategic leader within the company.
Skills and Capabilities
- Proven experience as a Product Manager with a particular focus on software products and end-user aesthetics and usability.
- Hands-on entrepreneurial ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Experienced poker player with a passion for the game and the market.
- Natural ability to build relationships with all customers (e.g. key stakeholders, players etc).
- Ability to work effectively with different types of people in different teams across the business.
- Proven experience in time, budget and people management.
- Experience with product development processes and product release cycles.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Educated to MBA level or other Master’s equivalent.
Who wouldn't want to work for the largest poker brand in the world? PokerStars is a brand of the Rational Group, owning Full Tilt Poker and some of the best known poker tournaments like EPT.
View PokerStars profile
Apply for this role
Why post a job?
- Free and easy!
- Displayed for 90 days
- Shared with our followers
- Reach industry enthusiasts!
Post your job
Jobs in iGaming is the first job board for the iGaming industry: Online Casino, Betting, Trading and Poker jobs.
We work hard to show you the most attractive vacancies from the best employers in iGaming. All vacancies come directly from the employers, which means you won't find any recruiter vacancies here. All applications are sent directly to the employer. We believe that the job seeker comes first.
Weekly Jobs Update
Get updated with the latest iGaming Jobs send freshly to your inbox every week.