Events Coordinator (PokerStars)
London, United Kingdom
This role requires an experienced, take charge professional with ability to manage the department’s administration and logistics supporting various colleagues in a busy and fast paced environment. The right candidate will assist with coordination of multiple events spread across a wide geographical area with occasional event duties overlapping.
Must be able to anticipate project needs, discern work priorities, and meet deadlines with little supervision, and be willing to work evenings and weekends.
The event coordinator should have a love for special event management, provide outstanding customer service, be an enthusiastic professional, and be able to build relationships with internal and external customers.
Provide departmental organizational and administrative support:
- Organize internal and external meetings – including cross team/bus unit working meetings/conf calls.
- Assist with note taking at key department team meetings
- Collate data for department Directors
- Maintain, create and develop Powerpoint presentations as requested by team members
- Responsible for processing and signing off department related invoices and for managing stationery orders
- Responsible for the Marketing In-Box
- Manage Sharepoint
- Provide help and support to team members on an ad-hoc basis as requested by them
- Assist with organisational and administrative aspects of events specific projects. This includes but is not limited to:
- Managing marketing material process through creating briefs, getting the artwork approved and sending it off to production
- Managing printing requests
- Coordinating item transportation
- Managing financial process on IPOs
- Managing registration process
- Coordinating room lists
- Coordinating external team’s requests at events, etc.
- Assisting Events Senior Staff with admin and organisational aspects of specific projects.
- Providing organizational and administrative support at live events and in the office
- Can do attitude with a pro-active approach to workload and a clear drive to excel at all duties
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint and Word with previous experience in creation of presentations
- Previous experience in the Events sector or an Events Degree
- Excellent communication skills across a wide variety of company levels, both internally and externally
- Must hold a valid EU passport or a EU visa and be able to work evenings and weekend
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with budget management
- Knowledge of brick & mortar and online poker
- Previous experience in note taking
- Fluent in additional languages
Who wouldn't want to work for the largest poker brand in the world? PokerStars is a brand of the Rational Group, owning Full Tilt Poker and some of the best known poker tournaments like EPT.
View PokerStars profile
Apply for this role
Why post a job?
- Free and easy!
- Displayed for 90 days
- Shared with our followers
- Reach industry enthusiasts!
Post your job
Jobs in iGaming is the first job board for the iGaming industry: Online Casino, Betting, Trading and Poker jobs.
We work hard to show you the most attractive vacancies from the best employers in iGaming. All vacancies come directly from the employers, which means you won't find any recruiter vacancies here. All applications are sent directly to the employer. We believe that the job seeker comes first.
Weekly Jobs Update
Get updated with the latest iGaming Jobs send freshly to your inbox every week.