Customer Service Representative (Nektan)
- Customer Support
We are recruiting for a lively and exceptional Customer Services Representative to join our expanding team in Gibraltar.
- Responding to routine customers questions and enquiries as well as participating in resolving customer queries.
- Monitoring customer registrations and online activity and contacting customers where necessary.
- Investigate customer issues using queries, analyses and customer support tools.
- Maintain an on-going rapport with customers to ensure full resolution of customer queries and inquiries.
- Perform investigative tests to verify and validate customer queries and issues and where appropriate provide solutions.
- Responsible for ensuring that customer queries and issues are evaluated and resolved.
- Able to carry out routine projects, processes or tasks where required.
- Determines when to escalate customers’ problems and issues to higher level resources.
- Serve as a point of contact with customers in responding to and resolving queries and issues.
- Interaction with other units/teams/projects where required especially the CRM team
- Excellent phone manner and communication skills.
- Ability to use common sense and independent judgment within defined procedures.
- Ability to operate within the context of highly defined operational processes and procedures.
- Ability to identify and escalate relevant queries to Call Centre Manager. Skills/Experience.
- Basic knowledge of customer support processes.
- Basic knowledge of customer support environment.
- English language – advantageous if fluent in other languages.
- Good working knowledge of word and excel.
- Experience of using office based tools, desktop computers and key.
- Ability to provide weekend support where necessary.
- Flexibility to work shifts between the hours of 8am and midnight where required.
NEKTAN is a fast growing business which specialises in developing and distributing freemium and real-money games and gaming systems.
View Nektan profile
Apply for this role
Why post a job?
- Free and easy!
- Displayed for 90 days
- Shared with our followers
- Reach industry enthusiasts!
Post your job
Jobs in iGaming is the first job board for the iGaming industry: Online Casino, Betting, Trading and Poker jobs.
We work hard to show you the most attractive vacancies from the best employers in iGaming. All vacancies come directly from the employers, which means you won't find any recruiter vacancies here. All applications are sent directly to the employer. We believe that the job seeker comes first.
Weekly Jobs Update
Get updated with the latest iGaming Jobs send freshly to your inbox every week.