Cricket & Rugby Trader (Paddy Power)
- Paddy Power
Overall Purpose of Job
Odds compilation and risk management for Cricket, Rugby and Darts markets
Main duties & responsibilities
- Continuously monitor and respond to sports information
- Compilation of odds in a timely and accurate fashion
- Compilation of betting in running odds
- Monitor competitor markets and react accordingly to any extraordinary market moves
- Manage company risk on these markets
- Ability to think on feet and react promptly in response to changing situations. It’s a fast paced environment where a lot can happen in a short space of time
- Ability to work well with others as good teamwork will be critical
- Flexible attitude towards working hours as job will entail plenty of evening and weekend work. After all that’s when all the sports are on
- A passion for betting and sport is a must
- Previous experience is not required as full training will be provided
- Highly numerate
Education & Experience
- Ideal candidate would also have a good knowledge of Cricket, Rugby & Darts
- Third level qualification in mathematics/statistics or business required
Apply for this role
Why post a job?
- Free and easy!
- Displayed for 90 days
- Shared with our followers
- Reach industry enthusiasts!
Post your job
Jobs in iGaming is the first job board for the iGaming industry: Online Casino, Betting, Trading and Poker jobs.
We work hard to show you the most attractive vacancies from the best employers in iGaming. All vacancies come directly from the employers, which means you won't find any recruiter vacancies here. All applications are sent directly to the employer. We believe that the job seeker comes first.
Weekly Jobs Update
Get updated with the latest iGaming Jobs send freshly to your inbox every week.