Country Manager Hungary (Pokerstars)
Isle of Man
- Develop strategy for the market..
- Develop strategic plans for the development of acquisition marketing activities across the market..
- Provide effective research audit of market potential, key barriers to enlarge, consumer insights, competitive reporting and other key marketing requirements..
- Liaise with product team on market 'readiness' including translation of website, assessment of payment processing options, etc..
- Develop, structure & lead commercial relationships with 3rd parties at the country level, in particular large media groups, to create promotional opportunities for PokerStars..
- Undertake rigorous pre and post initiative analysis to provide campaign ROI, CPA and learning for future activity..
- Manage budgets for country and oversee the local media agency where appropriate..
Work closely with specialists within the offline and online marketing team to optimise the marketing mix..
Desired Skills & Experience
- Fluent in Hungarian and English.
- Excellent analytical skills. Strong written & communication skills also a must..
- Must be results driven and able to develop and implement practical and quick decisions..
- Have the ability to deal with contracts and grasp local legislative situations..
- Well-organised and able to multitask and prioritise key projects. Flexibility to adapt to a rapidly changing business environment is key..
- Strong negotiation skills required with an eye for detail in the structure of all deals..
- Good all-round marketing skills and understanding/experience of Hungarian media markets..
- Ability to function as a self-starter with an emphasis on getting things done..
- Experience of and interest in poker..
- Extensive experience in the Hungarian online poker market..
- Excellent network of contacts in Hungary.
Who wouldn't want to work for the largest poker brand in the world? PokerStars is a brand of the Rational Group, owning Full Tilt Poker and some of the best known poker tournaments like EPT.
View PokerStars profile
Apply for this role
Why post a job?
- Free and easy!
- Displayed for 90 days
- Shared with our followers
- Reach industry enthusiasts!
Post your job
Jobs in iGaming is the first job board for the iGaming industry: Online Casino, Betting, Trading and Poker jobs.
We work hard to show you the most attractive vacancies from the best employers in iGaming. All vacancies come directly from the employers, which means you won't find any recruiter vacancies here. All applications are sent directly to the employer. We believe that the job seeker comes first.
Weekly Jobs Update
Get updated with the latest iGaming Jobs send freshly to your inbox every week.