Casino Product Manager (Paddy Power)
- Paddy Power
Paddy Power Casino is a rapidly growing business and is recruiting for a Casino Product Manager position working in the eGaming division of the company. We are looking for a forward thinking, customer-centric product ‘guru’ who is technically savvy, operationally focused and commercially driven.
This person will report to the Casino P&L Manager and work closely with the Casino Operations, Marketing and VIP Managers.
Company & Culture
Paddy Power is a global market leader in the gaming and entertainment industry. Under CEO Patrick Kennedy and his leadership team, business performance has been outstanding and the Group has built on a record breaking turnover in 2011, by adding a further 20% in revenues in 2012.
This financial growth has been complemented by acceleration in new business development with our successful launch into the Italian online market in May 2012 and the kick-off of three additional ventures – Roller, Betdash and Cayetano.
At the core of Paddy Power are our people - our employees are the driving force of the business. Paddy Power is passionate about hiring and developing high-potential individuals and giving them fast track, long-term careers. This approach has helped the company attract and retain some great people.
The company hires, more than anything, based on cultural fit and potential to grow within the business. We actively seek to move people cross-functionally in order to grow and develop them into future leaders. In order to succeed in Paddy Power you will be bright, down to earth, highly commercial and driven. You will also be a great leader, able to work cross-functionally and interact with people at all levels of the business.
- Owning the Product Challenge – this is a key part of the Casino strategy and will set out how we maximise games and content online for our players. This will include (but not be limited to) all aspects of games selection, presentation, design and development and the tools and functionality required to optimise marketing, communicate with the customer and drive player engagement. Continual optimisation backed by strong vision and a deep understanding of the customer base and external marketplace will be essential for this role.
- Developing a World Class Casino Platform – the role holder will have lead responsibility for ensuring Paddy Power Casino develops the technology and platform required to become a true innovator within the gaming and ecommerce arena. Working with our core providers (Playtech and Openbet) and internal Paddy Power teams, this person will define the Casino roadmap, challenge existing solutions where appropriate and own the creation and delivery of the platform itself. This is a key pillar of the Casino strategy.
- Owning the Casino Customer Experience – an important aspect of this role will be the definition and delivery of the player’s experience as they journey through the Paddy Power Casino website, client and mobile products. This is essential for ensuring customer longevity and commercial success. The role holder will be expected to work with Marketing, VIP and Operations to own this challenge and champion change and ‘thought leadership’ across the business.
- Opening New Channels for delivering Paddy Power Casino Content – as part of a fast moving e-business, this person will be responsible for the planning and delivery of new channels that promote content to current and future Casino players e.g. Tablet, Smart TV, etc. Working closely with the Commercial Team, Casino P&L Manager and other internal teams, this will be a key part of driving growth for the business.
- Managing people – where appropriate, setting clear Goal and Training plans along with regular communication with and coaching of direct report(s) needs to be a priority of the Product Manager.
- Influencing the wider Product Manager community – this is a senior leadership role within Paddy Power Online and the successful candidate will be expected to help develop the wider Product Manager community where applicable.
Skills and Experience
- 5-7 years dedicated on-line Product experience at a senior level, preferably within the gaming industry
- Background in technology, operations, business development or commercial functions
- Customer-centric approach to Product Development
- Demonstrable interpersonal and change management skills
- Analytical strength
- Problem solver
- Drive, energy and a sense of humour
- Educated to Bachelor/Master’s degree level
- Tertiary Education
- Supplier Management
Apply for this role
Why post a job?
- Free and easy!
- Displayed for 90 days
- Shared with our followers
- Reach industry enthusiasts!
Post your job
Jobs in iGaming is the first job board for the iGaming industry: Online Casino, Betting, Trading and Poker jobs.
We work hard to show you the most attractive vacancies from the best employers in iGaming. All vacancies come directly from the employers, which means you won't find any recruiter vacancies here. All applications are sent directly to the employer. We believe that the job seeker comes first.
Weekly Jobs Update
Get updated with the latest iGaming Jobs send freshly to your inbox every week.