Casino Operations Executive (Paddy Power)
- Paddy Power
Paddy Power Casino is a rapidly growing business with a clear mission to become the world’s best online casino destination. In order to keep pace with this growth and meet the challenge of increasing size and complexity, Paddy Power is looking for a top class, energetic, technically savvy Operations Executive.
The successful candidate will play a key role in ensuring that the Paddy Power Casino business functions smoothly and that our customers continue to enjoy an industry leading customer experience.
This role will report into the Casino Operations Manager and be responsible for:
- Regular site testing and support of on-going maintenance and product releases.
- Liaising with internal operations teams such as Customer Security and Gaming Support.
- Being a point of contact and expert in all backend systems and the issue resolution processes.
- Provide operational support to the wider Casino team.
- Facilitating the release of new game content
- Supporting and maintaining operational processes for any new and existing products.
- Reporting and Analysis
- Reporting on customer segment, game and site traffic performance.
- Analysis and reporting on competitor’s products and performance.
- Providing ad-hoc reporting as required from time to time to support senior management and the wider e-Gaming business.
- Resolving escalated customer queries and implementing processes to allow Gaming Support to resolve queries without escalation
- Managing site incidents, and assisting in the improvement in process within this area.
- Becoming the content management system ‘super user’. The point of reference for all site content issues within the Casino team.
Product Delivery Co-ordination
- Assist the Product Manager in the delivery and specification of Casino products.
- Manage the delivery of minor product enhancements.
- 2 years experience in an e-commerce environment, not necessarily gaming, as a content, product or operations executive or other similar role
- Good understanding of internet technology and devices, including mobile, tablet
- Familiar with the processes and toolset used within an e-commerce function, including Business Intelligence, Web Analytics, Content Management etc
- Great communication and relationship building skills
- Drive, energy and a sense of humour
- Experience analysing data and interpreting results
- Strong problem solving skills with clear attention to detail
- Demonstrable experience of issue resolution within an online organisation Educated to Bachelor degree level, major in computing or e-commerce preferred.
Apply for this role
Why post a job?
- Free and easy!
- Displayed for 90 days
- Shared with our followers
- Reach industry enthusiasts!
Post your job
Jobs in iGaming is the first job board for the iGaming industry: Online Casino, Betting, Trading and Poker jobs.
We work hard to show you the most attractive vacancies from the best employers in iGaming. All vacancies come directly from the employers, which means you won't find any recruiter vacancies here. All applications are sent directly to the employer. We believe that the job seeker comes first.
Weekly Jobs Update
Get updated with the latest iGaming Jobs send freshly to your inbox every week.