Business Analyst (PokerStars)
Isle of Man
This Business Analyst role focuses on managing a Data Warehouse (DWH) implementation project from a Business Analytics perspective, work closely with different interfaces: the development, testing and product managers / operations personnel to insure accurate development and implementation based on customer requirements and needs.
The position holder will also be responsible for analytical projects, managing various aspects of Business Analytics including data analysis, quantitative functional analysis, modelling & optimization in relation to lifetime value methodology, customer segmentation, player’s behaviour, games performance optimization, statistical analyses and predictive analytics.
- Understand business drivers and product vision to define requirements and acceptance criteria
- Quickly develop a deep familiarity with the organization’s systems
- Characterize and analyse information systems
- Bridge business requirements with IT capabilities in a swift and pragmatic manner
- Act as custodian of the project roadmap to ensure it reflects business priorities
- Work closely with the IT development team to implement and iterate, validating data quality
- Support product development/proposals, using appropriate business cases and high-level resource availability as necessary
- Own and manage external and internal training product level communication and reporting
Lead analytical and reporting projects
Skills and Capabilities
- Experience in quantitative analysis or analysis and definition of information systems
- Demonstrable experience in a similar business analyst role
- Deep understanding of Information systems, knowledge of SQL and relational DB setup experience is a must
- Profound statistical knowledge
- Advanced level of MS Excel, proficiency in VBA an advantage
- Team player is a must
- A creative and innovative mind
- Be a driven, energetic and proactive individual who has a desire to add value in all areas of responsibility
- Bachelor degrees (or equivalent) in one of the fields: Statistics, Information systems, Industrial Engineering and Management or similar
- MBA (or equivalent) an advantage
- Experience in Gaming industry
- Statistical packages proficiency (SPSS, SAS, R)
Who wouldn't want to work for the largest poker brand in the world? PokerStars is a brand of the Rational Group, owning Full Tilt Poker and some of the best known poker tournaments like EPT.
View PokerStars profile
Apply for this role
Why post a job?
- Free and easy!
- Displayed for 90 days
- Shared with our followers
- Reach industry enthusiasts!
Post your job
Jobs in iGaming is the first job board for the iGaming industry: Online Casino, Betting, Trading and Poker jobs.
We work hard to show you the most attractive vacancies from the best employers in iGaming. All vacancies come directly from the employers, which means you won't find any recruiter vacancies here. All applications are sent directly to the employer. We believe that the job seeker comes first.
Weekly Jobs Update
Get updated with the latest iGaming Jobs send freshly to your inbox every week.