BI Developer (Gala Coral)
- Gala Coral
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity where you would be involved in the management of all aspects of the day-to-day development and support of the business intelligence environment for our successful and growing Coral Interactive division?
- Managing and delivering updates to existing reporting databases and amendments to existing databases
- Subsequent management of user acceptance testing.
- Maintaining the company’s reporting security models covering both internal and external users and ensuring their permissions are configured accordingly.
- Maintaining suitable training material and supporting report documentation.
- Ensuring all databases and refreshes work efficiently, accurately and consistently, including related mechanisms for integrating scheduled refreshes into the wider warehouse refresh process.
- Reporting solutions from development into production
- Ensuring all supporting documentation is accurately maintained and up to date
- General dispersal of information relating to Business Intelligence
Skills, Knowledge and Behaviour
- 2-3 years experience in a BI development role
- Must be capable of delivering consistently high-quality solutions which meet or exceed requirements of original requests
- Ability to prioritize own work within a high-pressure environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team Player
- Strong analytical skills
- SQLServer 2012 Enterprise Data Base Administration / Backup and Recovery
- EXCEL POWER PIVOT
- MDX (basic understanding)
- DAX useful (Not essential)
Apply for this role
Why post a job?
- Free and easy!
- Displayed for 90 days
- Shared with our followers
- Reach industry enthusiasts!
Post your job
Jobs in iGaming is the first job board for the iGaming industry: Online Casino, Betting, Trading and Poker jobs.
We work hard to show you the most attractive vacancies from the best employers in iGaming. All vacancies come directly from the employers, which means you won't find any recruiter vacancies here. All applications are sent directly to the employer. We believe that the job seeker comes first.
Weekly Jobs Update
Get updated with the latest iGaming Jobs send freshly to your inbox every week.